a network and online resource for researchers and practitioners working with mobilities in contemporary performance

David Overend's Discussions (15)

Discussions Started (15) Replies Latest Activity

Field works: Wild experiments for performance research

My new article about our performance field work at rewilding sites has just been published. Read it at Studies in Theatre and Performance.

Started by David Overend

0 Mar 8

New book: The Wild Ways of the Oak

Jamie Lorimer has just published The Wild Ways of the Oak, a collaboration with Rosie Fairfax-Cholmeley, which was first developed at our P…

Started by David Overend

0 Jul 3, 2020

New article: Landscaping with beavers

Laura Bissell's 'Landscaping with beavers' just published in RUUKKU: Studies in Artistic Research, special edition on 'Ecologies of practic…

Started by David Overend

0 Jun 12, 2020

New article: Water matters

"Water matters: TUG onboard and TUG footpath" by Dr Laura Bissell Studies in Theatre and Performance  Volume 36, 2016 - Issue 2 This arti…

Started by David Overend

0 Jun 12, 2020

New article: Tidal spaces

Laura Bissell's 'Tidal spaces: choreographies of remembrance and forgetting', just published in Cultural Geographies: This article explores…

Started by David Overend

0 May 16, 2020

Book review: Nomadic Theatre

Read my review of Liesbeth Groot Nibbelink’s Nomadic Theatre: Mobilising Theory and Practice on the European Stage, just published at Conte…

Started by David Overend

0 Dec 20, 2019

New article: The bones beneath the streets

Our new article about a drift through London's Quaternary history has just been published, which I have co-written with Jamie Lorimer (Oxfo…

Started by David Overend

0 Nov 5, 2019

New publications: Rantin and Raving; and Rotalar Yaratmak

A couple of journeying publications this month: My article 'Rantin and Raving: Kieran Hurley's Aesthetic Communities' is available at Conte…

Started by David Overend

0 Sep 27, 2019

New Article: Wild performatives

Jamie Lorimer and I have published an article on our rewilding work at Knepp Castle Estate. 'Wild Performatives: Experiments in Rewilding a…

Started by David Overend

0 Jul 10, 2018

Book chapter: Regular routes

A new book about Deep Mapping includes an article written by Laura Bissell and David Overend, ‘Regular Routes: Deep Mapping a Performative…

Started by David Overend

0 Jun 2, 2016

RSS

© 2021   Created by David Overend.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service